WHY “if someone just told me what to do… I’d do it” is killing your business
To receive more free content on building a business that gives you the personal & financial freedom you desire and the impact you’ve always wanted, join my free community, The Lit Up & Loaded Entrepreneur, featured as one of the top Facebook groups for female entrepreneurs!
and what to be saying (and doing) instead.
When clients first come to me for help creating big impact + income in their biz, one of the first things I might hear is, “I just need someone to tell me what to do.”
And I get it. I know there are seasons in which we’re totally overwhelmed with #allthethings and #alltheideas and #alltheplatforms, right? We just want a little strategic clarity to push us in the direction of success.
“If someone would tell me what to do… I’d do it.”
“Why can’t I find someone to lay it out task by task?”
“If I can find an expert to tell me step-by-step how to move forward, I’m there!”
But the problem is… it’s actually killing your business. Promise.
Want to find out why? With a big heaping dose of how to shift it for more results?
Perfect, then watch this livestream I did to talk about: WHY “if someone just told me what to do… I’d do it” is killing your business and what to be saying (and doing) instead.
Here’s exactly what I shared:
• The crucial piece of finding your own way to do things (1:19)
• THIS is the reason I feel certain my business is going to work (2:40)
• Why trying to fit yourself in someone else’s box does NOT work (9:26)
• The best coaches and mentors help you design a strategy that fits YOU (12:33)
• Why we’re stuck in a system that doesn’t make sense (17:20)
• Give yourself permission to get more support (26:54)