Gone are the days of treating your business like a guessing game or following someone else’s blueprint for scaling. Why?
Well, first, because it doesn’t actually work.
But second, because data holds all of the answers you’re looking for when it comes to easier and more successful launches, more certainty, more profit, AND peace of mind (yes, really…it CAN do all of that).
That’s why I went live in The Lit Up & Loaded Entrepreneur with Jen Grayeb, my business partner in Datable, to discuss how you can start using data to grow your business. If you’ve been looking for a “data in your biz 101” learning opportunity, this is for you. We’ve never broken it down like this before, particularly in an unpaid setting, so be sure to catch this replay!
In this replay, you’ll hear:
- Real-life examples of how data can reveal things about your business you would never know otherwise and using it to guide decisions
- The problems with templates/courses for scaling and why it’s really not about you when they don’t work
- One of the biggest misconceptions about using data and where to start so it’s easier to implement and stick with
- Why data is the ultimate mindset hack for neutrality and the 3 D’s to create ease
- How long it takes to set up your data dashboards and turn it into a leverageable asset in your business