It’s so easy to talk about what’s NOT working (anyone else love a good vent sesh?), and as the online space changes and we all experience areas of business that feel more challenging it can make us question everything we’re doing…
Why isn’t this working like it used to? What does even work now? Do I actually know what I’m doing? etc. etc.
As someone who has been in this space for nearly 8 years and helped clients create some truly insane results (hello helping 8+ clients in my small 1:1 business go from early stage to seven and multi-seven figures), something I do know is what’s working.
Not to mention I really love data, so this isn’t just a guess but actually backed by real results I can see.
And while what worked 8 years ago isn’t the same as what’s working today, I can tell you there ARE still things working right now.
That’s why I went live in The Lit Up & Loaded Entrepreneur to discuss the three things working really well in business right now – and some of them might surprise you. If you want a BTS peek into my and my clients’ businesses, I share it all here!
In this replay, you’ll hear:
- Why personal outreach gets a bad wrap in our industry and what it doesn’t look like if you want it to land well
- Examples of how to do reach out in a way that doesn’t feel icky and why it’s actually a really valuable strategy right now
- The bigger conversation we need to have around sharing testimonials and case studies in your business
- One of the biggest complaints I’ve heard about the coaching space and what that asks of us as business owners if we want to stand out
- The importance of showing people that you care about your craft and how you can expand your knowledge