The “To Do List Mentality” is one of the most prominent challenges I see business owners at EVERY level face.
It makes them feel like they’re doing all the things, and not getting the results they want. And to be honest, there’s almost nothing more frustrating in business.
All of us (especially us high achievers) can fall into this from time to time because it’s so easy to just want to get sh*t done vs. spending the time considering the intricacies of why we’re doing what we’re doing.
That’s why I went live in The Lit Up & Loaded Entrepreneur to discuss the “To Do List Mentality” and how it’s hurting your business (plus what to do to shift it!). I got really honest about the difference between a business owner with a checklist mentality versus a CEO mentality and how to shift from the former to the latter so you can attract WAY more of the results you want!
There are VERY clear differences that are important to name here and we really got into all the nitty gritty. And no, this chat wasn’t about ‘managing your calendar’ better or something like that 😂This is about how you’re thinking about your tasks, and executing on them to actually get a result.
In this replay, you’ll hear:
- What your to-do lists really do to you in business (hint: they’re not the end-all to productivity and success)
- Example of where a to-do list no longer worked for me and what we need to be willing to look at as CEOs
- Feeling like doing more is the answer to getting results, why this doesn’t solve problems, and the actual path forward
- What it looks like to operate with a CEO mentality and why we can’t always approach business with a “get sh*t done”
- Two tools that will help you move forward in your business and ditch to-do listing all the things