Sales calls can leave your potential clients feeling MANY different things:
(1) They can walk away feeling totally overwhelmed, unsure of what to do next, and confused about how to solve their problem or how long it would take to do so.
(2) They can walk away feeling totally buzzed and excited about what’s possible for them, and know exactly what next step they want to take.
(3) They can walk away feeling deflated and disempowered, and feel like no matter what they do they’re doing something wrong.
Can you guess which one of these leads to MORE conversions, MORE results, MORE signed clients, and ultimately MORE happy customers?
You guessed it, scenario #2 all day every day. But how exactly do you make sure people leave sales calls with you feeling really, really good? What specific tactics work and what doesn’t?
That’s why I went live to talk sales calls and what makes the biggest difference for myself and my clients in converting.
If you want to do sales in a way that feels good AND leads to more clients, this one’s for you!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The 3 types of sales calls, what converts the RIGHT clients, and your #1 job on a sales call (and how this is ALSO the #1 reason people hire you)
- How my clients have 85-100% conversion rates without sales scripts, urgency discounts, and sleazy tactics (plus an antithesis of a sales script thats WORKS)
- The specific questions I ask on sales calls plus a huge sales secret I’ve never shared live 🤫 (hint: this is how I sign the best clients who get the best results)