I don’t share a whole lot of personal details of my life on social media (for a variety of reasons)…but someone recently asked to hear what a day-in-the-life of Lacey looks like, and I thought it would be fun to chat about!
This is something I’m happy to be transparent around because I know so many business owners struggle to find balance and satisfaction with both entrepreneurship and personal relationships, parenthood, etc.
I certainly am not doing it ‘perfectly’ AT ALL, but I have found a rhythm that feels really good for me and my family, and am happy to share more about that with you.
That is why I went live in The Lit Up & Loaded Entrepreneur to discuss my day-to-day schedule, the time I get with Bennett, and what my work hours look like. Your routine may look a lot different than mine, but my hope is that it shows you one version of what’s possible and gives you permission to figure out what works best for YOU.
In this replay, you’ll hear:
- What my mornings look like with Bennett and an important note around our nanny’s schedule that helps us maintain flexibility
- How we have calls set up with clients, as well as my work time blocks, and why I’ve integrated my Human Design “environment” into my days
- Some of the ways I take care of myself in the middle of my day and the trade-off that feels worth it to me
- Our family’s evening routine and what I really love about this routine I have going right now
- What’s different for me now being both an entrepreneur and a mom