and how to put them to use now
2018 was a big year for me, both personally and in my business. During my end of year reflection, I pinpointed four things that were major game changers in my business that allowed me to grow and scale my business in a way that felt easy and GOOD.
I did a livestream inside The Lit Up & Loaded Entrepreneur, joined by my amazing COO Megan Schopieray, to talk about My Biggest Gamechangers of 2018 (and how to put them to use NOW). Megan is the ying to my yang and her insight is invaluable in my business, and I know it will be in yours too!
(Due to tech issues, the video didn’t save but the content is too good to miss, so tune in for the audio below!)
Here’s what we talked about:
• Starting the year super clear on what your focus is (4:37)
• Knowing what you’re good at and leaning into it (8:22)
• Working smarter and staying in your lane (13:17)
• Having a team with your best interests at heart (31:12)
• Clear communication and knowing what’s important to you (35:55)
• Content creation and repurposing content (49:33)
• Do you need a coach or do you need a team?(1:03:41)