When you want to land clients in this busy coaching space, regular content creation is the name of the game. Thankfully, we’ve shifted into a time where quality content matters a whole lot more than quantity – and repurposing content can be a very useful way to achieve both.
It’s not a new concept by any means, and it’s one I’ve been talking about for years, but I’ve also seen the other side of this and how content repurposing can actually hurt a business too.
So, I wanted to chat about what it looks like to actually leverage it for better results.
That’s why I went live in The Lit Up & Loaded Entrepreneur with my COO, Megan, to discuss the difference between helpful vs. hurtful content repurposing and how to get team support with that process, all in the name of saving time AND scaling your business!
In this replay, you’ll hear:
- The mindset and utilization of content repurposing that can hurt your business and what we believe it’s really about
- How to maintain your energy and your touch in the content, even if you’re not the one directly repurposing it
- Megan shares the overarching steps we take to repurpose our livestreams and podcast episodes
- Why we’ve stuck to and refined this process over the past seven years (even though it might be faster for me to write all of the content myself)
- The reason content repurposing can help you scale your business