SO much has happened over the years, and with my birthday and another year of business in the books, I was eager to share what’s coming up for me as I reflect on both the highs and lows, wins and losses, and overall thrill ride it’s all been.
That is why I went live in The Lit Up & Loaded Entrepreneur to discuss 7 lessons as I start my 37th year and wrap up my 7th year of business.
You’ll hear some of the biggest takeaways I’ve had, both in life and business, and I hope to create conversations around these lessons that I’m sure you can all relate to. Whether it’s a big aha, or some normalization of how you’re feeling, I think this will be fun and truly serve you.
In this replay, you’ll hear:
- My favorite quote of all time and how it served me specifically during pregnancy and beginning stages of motherhood
- The pressure to always evolve and follow trends, and the mindset I’ve taken on in opposition of this that’s helped me stay focused on MY thing
- Embracing different things for different seasons and making yourself right in the process (rather than staying stuck on what a season “should” look like)
- Permission slip to change your mind in business, motherhood, and life in general
- One of the most damaging messages we hear and what I’ve found to be the truth when it comes to the “right” way to balancing money/business and what matters to you most