Your top result was: GETTING THE SALE
Maybe you’re not getting enough people on sales calls or maybe once you get them on the call you just don’t know how to convert in a way that actually feels good. Either way, you need to focus your energy and attention on GETTING THE SALE. Ultimately, that means how you’re taking the relationship you’ve built with content, free calls, opt-ins, etc. to a deeper level. Let’s say that “starting the sale” is similar to the dating portion of a relationship and “getting the sale” is similar to proposing. So you’re building great relationships, and now it’s time to take the next step (and get down on one knee).
My best advice here is to put your focus, energy and attention into this piece of your sales process. Make this a well-oiled machine, and soon all the work you’re doing to start the sale will pay off and keeping the sale will become an easy part of the process.
Some of my favorite ways to do this are through empowered selling, regularly asking for the sale, rocking follow-ups like the CEO you are, and more.
If that sounds overwhelming, don’t worry. You don’t need to do ALL of them, but maybe just one or two of them REALLY well.
I’ll be in your inbox shortly with some of my best tips and resources for getting the sale like a boss and rocking this portion of your sales process in the best way for YOU so you can END it with more clients on your roster and cash in your bank account!
Ready to build a sales foundation that brings in the clients + cash?
Sell Well is a value-packed PDF with 5 videos + worksheets where you’ll learn:
- How to set the foundation of a sales process that allows you to make more sales with more ease in a way that feels GOOD — to both you AND your potential clients
- Why being sold on YOURSELF is the first and most important step in your sales process
- How to demonstrate your value and make paying you a no brainer to your audience
- Why having a small audience is NOT a disadvantage — and how you can create big results now
- Tips around booking discovery calls like a BOSS
- How to discover your unique selling style to get more YES’es