In Session 1 with Robyn, we get to know her and her business and discuss how it can be quite scary to scale a good thing. Robyn’s plans for her business have changed quite a bit in recent months and she’s looking at re-working and re-defining what’s there (even though, in many ways, she loves it as is). We dive into her current offers, what motivates her, and the fears that come with change.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why it can be really scary to scale what’s already working well
- The thing Robyn shares that MOST of the online space would label as a block, and why I feel differently
- Permission to prioritize your lifestyle over massive numbers (and what that looks like)
- How a boring business can be the best thing for you
- The fears around fractured audience trust that can come with big change
- How control shows up in our business (especially after traumatic experiences)