In this solo episode, we discuss where your energy is going in your business and why it’s crucial to make sure it’s supporting you – especially for businesses that are looking to scale. This is exactly where Angie is at in her business right now: she’s reached the elusive $30k month on her own, but her energy is zapped, so it feels like walking through mud to reach the next level. So, let’s start talking about what you need to do to manage your energy IN that process of scaling so you not only create scalability, but sustainability.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Leaning into what works for you energy-wise, the problem with “traditional efficiency” conversations, and breaking down the sprint/rest approach
- Why decision fatigue drains you and what it looks like to minimize it in your business
- How burnout happens (and the yellow flags leading to it to be on the lookout for)
- Solutions for planning around your energy (and harnessing those moments of big energy/big creative flow)
- Delegating not only tasks, but also decisions, with clear purpose and intentionality behind it
- The power of thinking of yourself as the most important asset in your business