In Session 2 with Angie, we discuss the disconnect we can often feel between our big vision and day to day tasks, the viability (and scalability) that comes from leveraging relationships, and the challenges of investments that don’t work out. Ultimately, this episode brings the depth, perspective, and permission to feel that LITerally is built on.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Our list of all the BIG projects vs. the small tasks Angie has and how to navigate the challenge of handing off the day-to-day tasks in your business
- The balance of knowing the big vision without it all needing to happen RIGHT now and the importance of deciding between width or depth as a focus in business
- Why and how a business built from genuine relationships actually CAN be viable and scalable
- Processing investments that didn’t feel supportive or work out how we want
- Feeling ‘mad’ as a woman and permission to let yourself go there