In Session 17 with Angie, we discuss how she’s feeling as she expands support into more areas of her business. We also discuss her fear of being busy but not working, and the real challenges of being a single working mom and Black Woman. Finally, we dive into what it means to redefine some of her values that aren’t fully serving her, and the practical shift she can start leaning into around that.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- What it looks like as Angie’s support expands to other areas of the business (and the good and bad of that)
- The systemic challenges of being a working mom and a Black Woman
- Angie’s biggest fear (that she’s worried she’s fallen into)
- How to know when it’s time to redefine our values
- One of the best practical tips for ditching the overwhelm and moving forward