In this solo episode, you’ll hear me talk about the important but unconventional strategies for scaling that have made the biggest difference for myself and my clients. Sure, growing your business involves sales, marketing, getting visible, all that good stuff…but there are other, often overlooked ‘strategies’ that make a huge difference – and that’s what I want to help you pinpoint and discern for more profitable outcomes.This is not only invaluable information but so applicable to what Angie is going through as she grows and scales so listen in for all the juicy parallels.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why I dislike the word “scaling” right now and what it *actually* looks like to scale a business
- The reason saying no to money can be so tough and why it’s really a crucial skill to have as a business owner running on intention vs. reactivity
- The truth about disappointing people as you’re trying to grow and scale
- Releasing control and the mindset shifts here that need to happen BEFORE the success comes
- The pitfalls of having a million good ideas you want to implement all while serving clients well
- My business vision and how this helps me make decisions and deliver high-value service