In Session 9 with Angie, we discuss what’s been going on since Angie and I last spoke before her summer holiday. You’ll get to hear the processing she’s doing around the different moving parts in her business and what the practical next steps are in bringing her launch to life.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Angie’s experience of witnessing the business running without her being “in it”
- An update on the coaching situation and the big win(s) Angie gained from this experience
- Why letting go of shame and speaking our truth is crucial for business owners
- Where the concept of ethics seems to go wrong in our industry and how Angie’s program pushes back against that
- The reason I suggest Angie lengthen her program vs. trimming it down
- The ideal first step when launching a new program or offer that I always recommend to clients