In Session 19 with Sabrina, we discuss big and very real fears…because EVERYONE has their own version of these, and it can be hard to believe that someone further along in business isn’t completely rid of them or never struggles. So untrue! This conversation is going to be permission-giving and a reminder that you can still be absolutely crushing it in business, making multiple millions, and still have fears that aren’t determining factors of your success.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- What the Deepest Fear Inventory is, what it looks like via Sabrina’s example, and why we use it
- Freedom as a core value and how to make sure your own values stay intact regardless of fears that come up
- The pressures to make everything scalable, why I think this is BS, and celebrating the programs or offers in your business even if they don’t make a million dollars
- How we build evidence against fears so that growth feels safer and easier
- The mindf*ck of consistency AND freedom and finding ways to bridge the very normal gap that can exist between the two
- Why it’s so crucial to marvel at the ‘normal’ as you grow, even if you’re not where you want to be yet in business or life!
- What it actually means to be ‘authentic’ online and how to put it into practice in a way that doesn’t feel bad or make you resent the idea of showing up