In Session 14 with Sabrina, we discuss what capacity looks like for different people, how to adjust timelines, and the path to respecting and meeting your own capacity. We also diving into being a lazy b*tch and what it means when you’re feeling resentment in your business.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- The fear of leaning in when everything has gone so well
- A reflection for when you are making time for other things but are struggling to show up how you want in business
- Why I wanted to stop the recording
- How to move through resentment towards your business and some serious normalization around this happening
- When to adjust timelines vs. when to double down in your business (and how to know which to choose)
- The business hack that will help you respect your capacity or expand it (and why Sabrina is the “the laziest bitch she knows”)