In Session 10 with Sabrina, we discuss what came up in a recent visit with her family, how necessary it is to have clarity (and move towards) what she actually wants in business, and what is making her feel stuck. Tune in to find out how Sabrina creates sustainable success in her business, and how you can apply this to your own business.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- What is wildly useful to navigate any and all challenges as a CEO (including processing disappointments, fears, and team mistakes)
- How Sabrina has grown and shifted away from running a business with intensity and chaos (and how to apply this in your own business for sustainable success)
- The best way to support clients as a coach to get to the core of what they actually want (and how to discern next steps to move towards it)
- How to avoid fixing everything as a coach (even when our clients have conversations on death, like in this episode)
- The #1 thing that keeps so many entrepreneurs (including Sabrina) stuck and what to focus on instead to avoid this trap