In Session 6 with Erika, we talk about selling intentionally in business (and how to do that when you’re busy or used to focusing more on value or connection-based content) plus how to share results and highlight your business wins in a way that feels good and supports conversions. We also discuss Erika’s upcoming launch and waitlist strategy to help her serve and sell more!
During this episode, you’ll hear:
- How Erika is prepping for her upcoming mastermind launch (and how she’s creating safety for her people to buy)
- Why you don’t have to pick between being informative and selling in your business (and why both TOGETHER actually serves your audience the most)
- How to share wins and client testimonials in a way that feels good to you and your audience (and increases conversions!)
- The power of waitlists and touchpoints and how I recommend regularly touching base with prospective clients in your community or on your waitlist
- Why we sometimes STOP selling as a response to burn out and how to start sustainably selling again (without feeling overwhelmed) plus why this is SO important to learn how to do even when you’re full or booked out