In Session 18 with Erika (our final session of the season!), we discuss all things MONEY. From money challenges to feeling safe around money to handling and using money as you grow to trusting yourself with money and investments, let’s have an honest, vulnerable conversation about spending, saving, investing, and having money!
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How to navigate the fear of “getting it wrong” in business (and how more money can feel like more responsibility meaning it’s NORMAL to experience money mindset challenges as your business grows)
- The difference between making money and having money (and how to define money and the role you want it to play in your life so you feel more empowered to create your desired experience with money)
- What to do if you have a nagging thought around money (like you need to lose money to feel confident with it) and how to find “the thing underneath the thing” so you can identify and address money challenges at each new level
- Why the best time to address something is WHILE it’s challenging (and how to approach triggering money circumstances so you can move forward and through them)
- The most useful frame for looking at challenges in business (and how to use this to push past resistance and take action in the direction of what you want!)