In Session 14 with Erika, we discuss common growth challenges and normalize what we might face as CEOs behind-the-scenes in business. From colleagues or customers stealing your work to resisting ease and letting things be good in life and work, let’s normalize what growth really looks like and how to navigate it all.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How to respond in business when something devastating happens (and what makes the biggest difference in your ability to navigate these situations)
- The difference between copying and inspiration (and what to do when someone appears to be copying your program, sales emails, or anything else in your business)
- The behind-the-scenes of protecting your work, thought leadership, and online business as a CEO
- How to turn tough situations into magic (and how to use challenges to ultimately move forward and keep growing your business)
- Why we resist ease and “goodness” within our work (and surprising reminders about about getting what you want)