In this bonus episode, Pussy-Based Business Coach, Julia Wells joins us to do a deep dive and an honest behind the scenes look at the partnership model and revenue sharing from both of our perspectives. (Plus what that looks like for a fast–growing business like Julia’s that scaled to $2.5 million in three years.) You’ll get all sides of the coin here from what I struggled with when building this model to what has been the best and toughest parts as a client. It’s one you don’t want to miss!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The mindset that goes into paying and receiving five-figure amounts for coaching in the partnership model (this one will surprise you!)
- The specific kind of cost-benefit analysis that will tell you if you’re paying too much for a coach (and why so many of Lacey’s clients stay for years while paying five-figure amounts each month)
- Why no coaching session is wasted (even if you don’t talk about business at all)
- How to pick the very best business model for yourself and your own unique goals (and what to do if you’ve spent your time on one model only to realize you don’t like it)
- The mindset it takes to work at a really high 1:1 coaching level
- The tradeoffs that come with innovation and doing things your own way