In Session 11 with Ally, you’ll see how quickly things can shift week-to-week plus hear the huge entrepreneurial milestone Ally is celebrating! You’ll also hear how I coach Ally through new challenges that can come alongside growth, including a jam-packed schedule, an increase in client communication, and the question of whether or not to raise her rates!
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- The aftermath of navigating funks & creating new habits, and how fast things can shift week-to-week in business (whether you’ve been in biz 10 weeks or 10 years)
- What to do as your business grows (with more sales calls, leads to respond to, and clients to manage) and how to manage your calendar as things get busier
- The benefit of setting boundaries and clear expectations with clients (and why your clients will love and appreciate this as much as you will)
- The HUGE entrepreneurial milestone Ally is celebrating (& one of my favorite exercises to do or share with clients as an easy way to “make yourself right” and celebrate where you are in biz)
- How to think about raising your rates (especially if you feel you have “money blocks” or have had challenges in the past when increasing your prices)
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)