In this bonus episode, I’m sharing a special interview I did with my amazing friend and client, Christina Lecuyer, where she interviewed *me*! I think I’ll shock you with this one, as I share some behind-the-scenes about my life and business that I’ve hardly ever shared anywhere else. From the surprising way I spend my downtime to what I did for the first time EVER on a coaching call recently, this will be a fun episode (where I laugh AND cry) that will allow us to get to know one another better!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- I’m guessing at least 1 new thing about me (that will surprise you a LOT ??)
- What I almost NEVER leave the house without doing first (and the one thing I did on a coaching call the other day that I had NEVER done in all 5 years of coaching ?)
- One of my favorite ways to study human behavior and how we think about things (and y’all this has nothing to do with business and will likely shock you ?)
- Why I can coach such diverse people in diverse industries (and how you can apply this to your business and the people you serve!)
- The one thing that would be REAL hard for me to give up for 30 days
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)