Rachel is on maternity leave and so we are too! Well, in a way…
We’re bringing you a special mini series with Somatic Psychotherapist, Buddhist meditation teacher, coach, and super advocate for trauma awareness, Shelby Leigh. During this 3-part miniseries, we continue to normalize challenges in entrepreneurship and you hear how coaching can be a valuable container to navigate decisions and stuck points in a way that moves you towards long-term goals.
In this episode, we discuss some of the most important non-negotiables as an entrepreneur, including self-trust and support. If you’re making the leap out of a 9-5, growing your team, or hiring a coach or other provider to help you grow, this episode will help you navigate the transition in a way that allows for more ease AND momentum in your business!
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- The surprising 4-letter solution to a lot of entrepreneurial-related challenges (and why most of my clients think I should get this one word tattooed on my forward!)
- How to allow for more vulnerability in business so you can connect more deeply to your audience and clients
- How to feel supported when you are often the one giving support (this is especially helpful for therapists, coaches, and healers wanting the support of coaches, team members, and other hires in business)
- The power of asking for what you want without expectation (and how this relates to your business, sales calls, and FB group!)
- How to manage disappointment and boundaries in business (and the ironic truth about minimizing disappointment and sticking to your strategy UNTIL it works)
- The one (simple) concept that changed my life and business and how this can help you with sales calls, coaching calls, and creating content your audience loves
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)