Rachel is on maternity leave and so we are too! Well, in a way…
We’re bringing you a special mini series with Somatic Psychotherapist, Buddhist meditation teacher, coach, and super advocate for trauma awareness, Shelby Leigh. During this 3-part miniseries, we’ll continue to normalize challenges in entrepreneurship and you’ll hear how coaching can be a valuable container to navigate decisions and stuck points in a way that moves you towards long-term goals. In this episode specifically, Shelby and I dive deep into trust, enoughness, and safety in business and how those desires can create friction around qualifications and certifications.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How to navigate the pressure to grow your business by widening your capacity for clients (and other alternatives to scale if this doesn’t feel good to you!)
- An honest deep dive into qualifications, continuing education, and licensing (and looking at the question “what is required to be an authority in your space?”)
- The appeal of having a safety net as an entrepreneur and why society has conditioned us to believe ONLY letters, certifications, and degrees are “safe”
- A question MY first coach asked that stopped me in my tracks (and why I now ask almost every client this same money-related Q)
- How to approach the feeling that the other shoe will ALWAYS drop (and what to do when you fear the bottom will drop out on your success)
- How the pattern of proving can hold you back in business (and how not feeling supported, especially emotionally, can impact business decisions)
- How to navigate growth while releasing the heavy weight or pressure of providing for yourself or your family
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)