In Session 6 with Rachel, we discuss how business owners can prioritize important, relevant social conversations AND run a business in parallel. While talking about things like leadership, solving the right problem, and being a CEO, we also witness how coaching is a safe container to be where you are while navigating world events.
Here’s exactly what you’ll hear:
- The types of conversations (and processing) that’s appropriate in a coaching container (and how to navigate important social conversations in your business)
- How to solve the right problem so you can take aligned action (that gets results)
- How to speak to your audience during any social climate or world event (and how to speak to your ideal client AS their pain point changes)
- Finding the balance between important, relevant conversations and sales in business
- The #1 way to create more ease (and more RESULTS) in your sales process
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)