In this first solo episode of Season 3, I talk about the three biggest ways entrepreneurs get stuck on time and exactly what to do if you’re short on time in your business. Make sure to check yourself on these three “traps” because if you’re not investing your time well, then you’re not making as much or growing as much as you could be!
Here’s exactly what I share:
- Why making it your mission to “zero out” your inbox and check off to-dos is actually holding you back
- How to set boundaries with clients (and enforce them) so that you take back control of your schedule
- What you need to know to be a GREAT investor of your time (and why this is incredibly important if you’re short on time)
- The #1 time-based tool that has helped ALUL grow the most
- What to do if you’re working all the time without seeing results (hint: this is for you if you’re overwhelmed or frustrated!)
- The 3-step formula for building a business (& what pretty much every program on the Internet tells you in a more or less complicated way ?)
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)