In Session 16 with Rachel, we discuss the ins and outs of launching a DIY product or self-guided course, from creating urgency for an evergreen offer to setting yourself up for happy customers and consistent sales. This episode shares the behind-the-scenes of preparing to offer something new in business and breaks down how to build a sales funnel that works for you AND your bottom line!
As you listen, you’ll hear:
- The pros and cons of cart open periods vs. evergreen launches (and how to market and create urgency for courses, products, or programs that never “close”)
- The foundation of a strong sales cycle and the #1 thing to know about your business if you want more sustainable sales
- The benefits of a launch waitlist (and how to gauge interest, create sales before a cart opens, and offer strategic discounts)
- The real difference between a one-on-one offer and a course (and how to ensure you have a well-rounded sales funnel, happy customers, and effective marketing!)
- The surprising way to make the biggest impact in your business (hint: this is for you if you want as much long-term impact as possible!)
- How to make launching not feel so dang hard (and the one simple strategy that pays off the most in business)
- The truth about repurposing and resharing content (and how to make it easier to show up and stay consistent between launches or during a busier season)
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)