In this bonus solo episode, Rachel is taking a week off and I’m sharing why THAT is a huge win. From the freedom to step away when you need a break to uncapped financial income, I’m breaking down the biggest benefits of building your own business, when I KNOW clients are about to have big success, and why setting goals from a well-rounded perspective makes ALL the difference.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How life is part of business (and the life-focused wins worth celebrating!)
- How to build a business that gives you monetary freedom AND spaciousness
- The two top benefits of being your own boss (and how to approach business goals from a well-rounded perspective)
- The surprising reason A Lit Up Life grew so quickly (hint: this advice my entrepreneurial family gave me helped a ton!)
- How I know clients are about to blow up big and hit six and seven-figures (and how you can apply this mindset and strategy to YOUR success)
- The specific way of showing up that moves a business forward the fastest
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)