For Session 15, Rachel is back from maternity leave! You’ll hear a glimpse of what business looks and feels like for Rachel just three weeks after baby and how she’s staying energetically IN her business without physically being in it 24/7. Plus, we discuss the importance of removing pressure, expectations, and comparison traps in business so that Rachel can feel good now and sustainably grow without burning out.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How to be energetically IN your business even when you’re not physically *in* it (and why this is a crucial skill to cultivate as your business grows!)
- What to do with the thought that “it’d be easier to burn it all down” (and the #1 thing to know about your brain if you want long-term growth)
- How to take the pressure off unnecessary to-dos so you can keep moving forward, creating relationships, and building your biz without burning out
- The surprising truth about getting people on calls and booking clients (and how this one thing can be tripping you up OR be the permission you need right now!)
- No-pressure activities versus must-do activities and how to remove unhelpful pressure in your biz so you can feel good AND move forward with more ease
- How to stop comparing your business to someone else’s (and why acknowledging tradeoffs is KEY to alleviating pressure, feeling good, and growing YOUR way)
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)