In this solo episode, I discuss 5 ways to apply long-term sustainability to your business. I talk about burnout, break down how new and big businesses alike get stuck in the start/stop cycle, and share the biggest keys to breaking free. If business feels hard, inconsistent, or emotionally draining, this episode will help you get unstuck, create more ease, and speed up results!
What you’ll hear:
- The truth about the start/stop cycle so many entrepreneurs get stuck in (from new to big business) and how this impacts your business over time
- The counterintuitive way to end the start/stop cycle (and how doing this will speed up results AND create more ease)
- How to reach long-term goals without burning out (and how to pick the strategy, business model, and message that’ll create the most results for your business)
- One question to ask yourself before adding ANY new task to your biz (and how to know when you’ve picked the wrong strategy)
- The 10-word statement that makes all the difference in your ability to stay consistent and end the start/stop cycle
- How to share the consistency wealth so that it’s easier to show up day after day to move your business forward
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)