In Session 11 with Rachel, we discuss a concept vital for every business and business owner: sustainability. This episode is such a gift (thank you, Rachel!) because understanding what creates consistency right now IS what sets up long term results. If you’re feeling pulled in many directions or you want a successful business for many years to come, this episode is for you!
Here’s exactly what you’ll hear in this episode:
- How small steps create big results (and an intimate look at how a sales process works together to attract and sign new clients)
- Why removing the pressure in your biz (to make more money, sign new clients, etc.) IS what speeds up results (and how to do it)
- The problem with timelines and how to set sustainable goals for sustainable growth
- Approaching business as a CEO and why separating personal problems from business growth is a game-changer
- What to do when you’re exhausted (and THE #1 hack that will give you more freedom, more ease, and more results in business)
- One question to filter e-v-e-r-y decision through (and how this surprising permission is the key to longevity in business for years to come)
- What to do if you’re strapped for time or feel like you’re not doing enough in your biz to see results or sign new clients
Do you want to be a client on a future season of LITerally?
Join the wait list here to be the first notified when applications open.