In Session 11 with Rachel, we discuss a concept vital for every business and business owner: sustainability. This episode is such a gift (thank you, Rachel!) because understanding what creates consistency right now IS what sets up long term results. If you’re feeling pulled in many directions or you want a successful business for many years to come, this episode is for you!
Here’s exactly what you’ll hear in this episode:
- How small steps create big results (and an intimate look at how a sales process works together to attract and sign new clients)
- Why removing the pressure in your biz (to make more money, sign new clients, etc.) IS what speeds up results (and how to do it)
- The problem with timelines and how to set sustainable goals for sustainable growth
- Approaching business as a CEO and why separating personal problems from business growth is a game-changer
- What to do when you’re exhausted (and THE #1 hack that will give you more freedom, more ease, and more results in business)
- One question to filter e-v-e-r-y decision through (and how this surprising permission is the key to longevity in business for years to come)
- What to do if you’re strapped for time or feel like you’re not doing enough in your biz to see results or sign new clients
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)