In Session 10 with Rachel, we talk about the HARDEST season every business owner goes through: consistent action without consistent results. No matter how far along you are in business, you’ll relate to (what I call) “the time gap” between executing consistent strategy and reaping the rewards. Let’s discuss how to move through this season so you CAN see results!
Here’s exactly what we discuss:
- Business is a dichotomy and how to let things feel great and hard at the same time (so you stop making yourself wrong and keep moving forward)
- THE hardest place ALL business owners find themselves in at some point (and how to move through this and get results)
- How to know when your strategy is working and the results are on their way!
- Why you need to give people permission to get on a call with you (and an easy way to move a DM conversation to the next step of your sales process)
- What to do when it feels like things are moving painfully slow
- Stacking vs. shifting strategies (and how to know when you need to do MORE)
- The #1 question to ask yourself to make action in your business feel easier
- How to create more visibility WITHOUT adding more tasks or to-dos to your plate