In Session 9 with Rachel, we tweak Rachel’s current setup and strategy to make things simpler and easier! So often, we feel the goal is to do more, add more, keep more openings, etc., and in this episode, you’ll hear how sometimes adding more is NOT the solution. We’re talking about why it’s okay to do less and how sometimes that’s the best thing we can do!
Here’s exactly what you’ll hear:
- What to do when you’re feeling a divide between how you want to spend your time and how you are (hint: this is especially helpful if you have a full-time job!)
- The power of opening up options in your sales process (and how this led to one milestone Rachel and I are celebrating!)
- The Q you need to ask yourself (and answer) if you want to grow your community and increase your engagement
- Going deep versus wide with strategy (and the power of creating well-oiled machines and having additional strategies in your back pocket)
- Why good ideas still might not be the right ideas (and when to change or not change a strategy)
- Tradeoffs in business and how to pick the strategy that works for you
- How to schedule your calendar when you’re busy (and why an open calendar might actually be pushing calls away!)
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)