In this introductory episode of Season 3, meet our new coachee: Rachel! Rachel has a successful PR business but is looking to do more of the work that truly lights her up as a money and finance coach. Tune in to hear how Rachel balances her work in PR, her company (Blissful Budget), her family, and even having a little one on the way… plus what she hopes to accomplish during our six months together!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- From Corporate PR to PR business to Blissful Budget- hear Rachel’s journey to finding the work she LOVES!
- How timelines, pressure, and attachment to goals can impact your results and hold you back (plus the truth about detachment in business)
- Why Rachel applied for LITerally® (and why I choose her for this season in particular)
- How Rachel juggles working 100 hours/month doing PR, no daycare amidst COVID-19, and moving forward in Blissful Budget
- What it means to be a good steward of money as an entrepreneur (and how this stewardship creates more space for innovation)
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)