In Session 7 with Sam, we discuss expenses vs. investments and how I recommend walking through money objections with potential clients, how to remove decision fatigue for buyers by creating a sales funnel that sells into itself (with way more ease!) plus two business-building strategies that are predictive of sustainable, long-term income.
Here’s exactly what goes down:
- How six-figure business owners think about rest and vacation in their business
- The difference between expenses and investments and how I recommend walking potential clients through money objections
- How to make more sales in your biz without using pushy sales tactics (& how coaching through objections can literally be the thing thing that converts a client)
- The difference between six-figure thinking and scarcity mindset (and how this impacts your results in a big way)
- How to sell with more ease by removing decision fatigue for your buyers (and the power of creating a sales funnel that sells into itself)
- Two business-building strategies that are predictive of sustainable, long-term income
- How to handle “ghosting” in your business so that it actually moves you forward rather than keeps you stuck
- The power of attainable goals and how to create momentum in your business so you see more results
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)