In Session 3 with Sam, we break down six-figure mindset hacks, dish out scaling advice you need to know if you’re hiring in your biz and get clear on the psychology of marketing (including a genius tip from a recruiter to help you snag more clients and leads)! Plus, I share one super honest truth about a hiccup *I* made, with the reminder that we’re all human and that’s okay.
Here’s how it all goes down:
- What to do when clients are taking time to convert (and how to keep your mindset in check so you can get the result you want)
- The fastest way to grow your biz (and the #1 way to get more sales)
- How to create urgency when using an application for a scholarship program (and how to get quality leads)
- The psychology of marketing (& a genius tip from a recruiter to help you snag more clients and leads)
- Selling is not always about more creativity and what you should focus on instead
- The best way to implement a hiring process in your biz (and what to do to make sure you get the right help and not just any help)
- The #1 thing you want to hire for (hint: this will probably surprise you!)
- Qs to ask when hiring your first team member (and what you might have to spend for good support)
- The 3 most important things for you to clearly communicate in a hiring interview (and how to make it hard to find the wrong person)
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)