In our last (recorded) session with Sam, we further discuss COVID-19 and its effects on Sam’s day-to-day plus business as a whole. We’re breaking down how Sam is responding, what makes sense to offer, how she’s innovating and adapting, and what it looks like for her to navigate price points and pain points while her clients (and the world) navigate personal and career changes.
Here’s exactly what we discuss:
- The effects on COVID-19 on the coaching industry
- The mindset of free calls and how to feel more fulfilled in your business (and why this is important even if you already have success)
- What to do when you’re not feeling inspired or getting what you want out of business
- How to find the balance between innovation and the “pick & stick” mentality when it comes to strategy (i.e. when do you innovate and when do you stay the course?)
- The difference between value pricing and discount pricing (and why knowing the difference is hugely important)
- The #1 thing to remember about pricing and pain points (and why this is so relevant as we navigate the effects of COVID-19 in our economy)
- The mindset behind innovation and adaptation that creates results (and how the same actions can produce different results thanks to one specific thing!)
- How one of my clients sold out 17 spots in a high-level mastermind by using a two-minute video
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)