In this session, Sam and I have a different conversation than what you’re used to. We get honest about depression and what to do when you think you might need support, how to feel better in your business (and the trap that keeps many people stuck for far too long), and the one thing that’s required to scale past six-figures.
Here’s exactly what you’ll hear:
- Why (for the first time) I took some of Sam and I’s conversation OFFLINE
- What to do when you’re feeling unmotivated or apathetic in your business for an extended period of time
- How to see results and continue moving your business forward during difficult circumstances
- An honest conversation about depression, seasonal affective disorder, and entrepreneurship
- Breaking down the “what got you here won’t get you there” mentality and how things change as we grow
- The #1 trap that keeps people from feeling good (and how to feel like you MF rule the world)
- What six and seven-figure business owners spend the most time doing
- The dichotomy of manifestation and the two-step process that produces ALL results
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)