In this 5th solo episode, we discuss what’s on everyone’s mind right now: The changes that COVID-19 has brough and how to adapt in your business so you can not only get through but actually get results. I’m sharing the 3 business principles that apply even during a recession, depression, difficult time, or uncertain season.
Here’s what I share:
- The 3 business principles that are true at ALL times
- How to adapt as needs, markets, and pain points change
- What will keep you sane and grounded when everything else feels uncertain
- The difference between principles, frameworks, and platforms in business (and what business school taught me about strategies that WORK)
- What matters the most in business right NOW
- What to do to keep seeing results in the coming weeks and months
- How great businesses can be created during recessions and a few examples of business that have been (hint: these will blow your mind)
- Three things you can do THIS WEEK to keep moving forward
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)