In Session 16 with Sam, we see how quickly things can shift and clients, ideas, and results can show up once you direct your focus and energy in a way that feels good. Plus, Sam and I dig into the ins and outs of pitching podcasts and collaborations, including how to pitch, how to create epic signature topics, and how to get a ‘yes’.
Here’s how it breaks down:
- How to be more intentional with your time (and how that brings more freedom, flexibility, and joy to business)
- How clients, ideas, and results can show up QUICKLY when you direct your focus and energy in a way that feels good
- What it looks like to create and set up a system for repurposing content (and how to use cross-promotion to make more sales)
- How to “fill your funnel” and get more potential clients interacting with touchpoints in your business
- How to get out of a funk (hint: this might surprise you!)
- The ins and outs of pitching podcasts and collaborations (what to include, how to format, and how to get a ‘yes’)
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)