In Session 9 with Sam, we discuss some big numbers and big results as we break down the ins and outs of Sam’s super fast growth (plus how she can use team to keep her sane AND scaling even more). Plus, we talk about what can be learned from time off and the difference between more hands or another brain in your biz (and how to know what you need and when).
Specifically, we talk about:
- What you can learn by taking a vacation in your business (and how to use time off in a way that propels your growth)
- The easiest and best way to pass off tasks to your team (and the #1 thing to start doing NOW)
- How Sam increased her revenue by $150k in 8 months and $80k in 3 months!
- What to do if you’re in a business funk (and what I see MOST business owners doing wrong)
- How to create SOPs and processes for your team (and the difference between more hands or another brain in your business and how to know what you need and when)
- The power of knowing your priorities and solving the RIGHT problem in your biz
- Rewriting the stories around clients who aren’t converting (and why you need to get clear on your buyer’s journey ASAP)
- What to do when your brain starts kicking up the cray (and how to banish worry, doubt or fear in three seconds flat)
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)