In this second solo episode of Season 2, I discuss how to implement simple, sustainable strategy in your business so you can get the results you want with more ease and flow, the power of depth within a sales process (so you can create more effectiveness and better conversion rates) and 5 steps to experience more success (faster!).
Here’s how the episode breaks down:
- How to find flow and ease in your business as you grow and scale (& how to bust through the roadblocks between you and the clients you want)
- The #1 thing successful business owners do to strategically move their business forward
- How I made $100k with 400 people in my group (and NOTHING else)
- 5 steps to help you create momentum in your business and get the results you want (plus the BEST Q to ask yourself if you’re feeling stuck)
- How to minimize decision fatigue so you can make smart decisions that catapult your growth (& why you want to do everything you can to minimize decision fatigue in the first place)
- One of the #1 traits I see in successful business owners (plus what keeps most entrepreneurs stuck)
- The biggest mistake entrepreneurs make in regards to goals, strategy and seeing results
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)