In Session #5 with Monica, we discuss the importance of trade-offs in business and life (and how this could be what’s leaving you frustrated), making your actions as consistent as the income you desire, the power of staying connected to your business every single day (even if only for a few minutes at a time), and how to get what you want by being clear in what you order. If you’re tired of waiting for results, this episode is for you!
Here’s how it all goes down:
- The importance of trade-offs in business and life (and why this could be what’s leaving you frustrated)
- Dissecting the path to getting everything you want RIGHT NOW (and how to actually fast track your results)
- The power of making your actions as consistent as you want your income to be
- Breaking down (and rewriting) the thought that “I should be further along by now”
- The lens you look at your business through IS your momentum game-changer
- Why getting your first client can actually trigger a lot of discomfort and friction (and how to get to the other side so you can keep signing more)
- The importance of staying connected to your business every single day… even if only for a few minutes at a time
- You get what you want by being clear in what you order and willing to prioritize your actions
- How to design your business so that the least amount of input brings the most amount of output
- The value of building your business by mastering one thing and having a lot of cards in your back pocket
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)