In Episode #6, I’m speaking solo to discuss showing up for your strategy and executing consistently in order to see big results in biz, why it’s important to get clear on a strategy that feels good and how to get out of your own way enough to follow through, the 6 elements of getting what you want, and why patience and persistence are your bffs for building a sustainable business that lights you up.
Here’s how it all goes down:
- How to commit to showing up for your strategy
- Why getting out of your own way is actually THE WORK
- Why mindset blocks are unique but also incredibly universal
- One of the biggest challenge points I see in online business
- The two things “wrong” with online marketing in today’s world
- Why “if someone just told me what to do I’d do it” isn’t actually true
- The REAL problem you need to solve for big results in biz
- The power (and joy) of a replicable sales process
- 6 steps to getting the success you want
- Executing in a way that actually impacts results
- The importance of being patient but persistent (and how that shows up in building a biz + how to do it NOW)
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)