In Session 4 with Monica, we discuss handling “no-shows” for discovery calls, making content 10x easier to write and convert, breaking down WHAT actually creates success and the importance of defining this for yourself, working through resistance towards being visible in front of the scenes, and the best results-focused exercise for big growth!
Here’s how it all goes down:
- The importance of intentional celebration
- How to handle “no-shows” with free calls (and the best way to approach the situation)
- What to do when you feel like everyone else is talking about what you want to talk about (and how to make writing content 10x easier)
- How to position yourself as an expert before even hopping on a call (and what to do before the call is booked)
- Working through resistance towards being visible and in front of the scenes
- Breaking down what ACTUALLY creates success (and the importance of defining this for yourself)
- The best results-focused exercise for big growth
- Why staying focused and consistent BEFORE the results show up is crucial
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)