In Session #3 with Monica, we discuss the key to making fast shifts in life and biz, how to move past the narratives and stories keeping you stuck, the most important things to know about using free calls and opt-ins in your business, and how to treat your business like a business and dictate the results you get.
Here’s how it all goes down:
- Using different types of content to form a relationship with your audience (and how to avoid the trap of always needing to make your content BETTER)
- The importance of cultivating inspiration so that you can be incredibly consistent right now
- Why each problem is a new opportunity to practice what you’ve learned (and how this is key to fast shifts in life and biz)
- How to move past hesitation, put yourself out there, and make the offer
- Why resistance doesn’t necessarily mean you’re making the wrong move
- The most important things to know about offering free calls or opt-ins in your biz
- Releasing outdated stories, like “I’m not ready” or “I don’t know enough”, that hold you back from being consistent and getting visible
- How to treat your business as a business (and why you need to see it as separate from you if you want big results)
- How to dictate your results (and stop waiting for others)
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)