In Session 2 with Monica, we discuss getting people on the phone before you’re ready, the importance of delivering a specific result on a call, how to lead a sales call that feels good for you and your clients, creating (and pricing) your first offer, and delivering sales pitches that convert.
Here’s how it all goes down:
- The real way to find your niche — and what you should do before you even *think* about picking one
- Balancing planned content with inspired content and why giving your creativity a container helps you cultivate inspiration
- How to lead a sales call that builds trust with potential clients (and sets you up to make offers that convert)
- Learning to trust yourself to make a powerful pitch by being confident in how you help and what you deliver
- What congruent pricing REALLY is and why it’s beneficial for both you AND your clients
- How to build a sales funnel that sells itself
- How to cultivate a community while making quick sales in your business
Have you benefited from listening to this journey on LITerally?
(I’d love to hear about it!)